When children are involved in a family breakdown in Spain, we will advise you how to protect their welfare and best interests. On many occasions parents are not able to reach an agreement regarding children, and one of the consequences of this are disputes regarding children´s residence. How you choose to deal with divorce and separation can determine the true success of the outcome. Options include “kitchen table” discussions with your ex , mediation, collaboration, arbitration, solicitor correspondence, roundtable meetings and, if necessary, the family court. At a fixed fee first meeting we can discuss and explore with you the options which will best suit you and your family’s circumstances. The source of any asset will be taken into account and most personal injury or medical negligence compensation is classed as a non-matrimonial asset.
We’re a full service litigation and transaction law firm serving the north metro Atlanta area. Depending on your circumstances and which country you’re filing for perdana4peace divorce in, the answer to this question may differ. With around 30 million adults in the UK not having a will in place, this is an important question to ask.
How much experience do you have in dealing with divorce cases?
If there is a child or children involved in the divorce or separation because of the marriage, relationship or other means, then a Statement of Arrangements will need to be prepared. Obtaining a fair financial settlement that addresses the needs of both spouses and any children is a complex matter. Meanwhile, a Post-nuptial Agreement is a contract drawn up during a marriage or partnership and details how a couple will split their assets in the event of a divorce, separation or death.
- Our specialist legal team will be there to support you during this difficult time to gain answers, further care, treatment and compensation.
- This is where, for example, one partner arranges to have initial consultations with a number/all of the specialist family lawyers in an area whilst trying to find which will suit them and their divorce needs best.
- We understand that being interviewed, whether voluntarily or after your arrest, can feel worrying.
- We also work closely with lawyers from other jurisdictions and can provide international legal advice, certificates of law and expert witness reports for foreign legal proceedings.
- Being restricted access to your child or children by your husband or wife.
If you cannot reach agreement about these issues amicably, the cost will be greater. We encourage prompt and realistic negotiations aimed at reaching a positive agreement wherever possible. We have a further range of fixed price and bespoke divorce solutions which we can discuss with you in this consultation. If you would like to find out more about our divorce services, please click on the buttons below.
Nationally trusted divorce lawyers & solicitors
If you and your spouse have decided to separate, you can rely on a divorce lawyer in Ashton in Makerfield. Such statement sets out agreed arrangements as to where the child or children will reside and other responsibility. For any divorce to take place we have to be prove that a marriage has broken down irretrievably.